Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default Does anyone else think Word 2007 sucks as much as I do?

It sucks as much as you do?

"MSLOST" wrote in message
:I can't find anything! The dashboard is in the backseat and the ignition is
: on the hubcap. Most importantly WHERE IS HELP!!!!!!!!! We didn't get any
: manuals and I can't accomplish the most simple tasks. Before all I had to
do
: was hit the help button and ask a question. Eventually I could figure it
out.
: Is it gone completely? Hidden? HELP!!!!!
:
: I can't wait to try Excel.