Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Does anyone else think Word 2007 sucks as much as I do?

To Help you with your transition - Microsoft did provide some Online
reference tools. The one I like the most is where you see a screen with
Word 2003 toolbars and menus, you click the appropriate menu and select
the appropriate submenu and the screen changes to Word 2007 and shows
you where that command is located...

For Word:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

For Excel:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA101491511033

Hope that helps you get through your learning curve a little easier.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"MSLOST" wrote in message
:

I can't find anything! The dashboard is in the backseat and the ignition is
on the hubcap. Most importantly WHERE IS HELP!!!!!!!!! We didn't get any
manuals and I can't accomplish the most simple tasks. Before all I had to do
was hit the help button and ask a question. Eventually I could figure it out.
Is it gone completely? Hidden? HELP!!!!!

I can't wait to try Excel.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/17/2007 2:13 PM