Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Donaldo Donaldo is offline

Default APPCRASH - Microsoft Office Word has stopped working

Graham, one more detail about this problem, it only occurs when printing
envelopes (using Mailmerge and Fax Wizard" the same using as default another
printer.

If I open any other document, print it, and close word 2007, I did not get
the message.

I am using HP Deskjet D4160 printer.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The error message suggests that hpz3r4v2.dll is the problem. A quick Google
search suggests that this is part of the HP printer driver. It may be that
the driver has a problem with the envelope command in Word 2007. You could
see if there is an updated driver available, stick with your workaround or
use an envelope template for envelopes (you'll find some samples to download
on my web site).

Donaldo wrote:
When I use Mailmerge - Envelopes, after printing the envelope and
close Word 2007, I get the following message.

Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WINWORD.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6211.1000
Application Timestamp: 46d4a7df
Fault Module Name: hpz3r4v2.dll
Fault Module Version: 61.63.248.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 45bdb917
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00046038
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

But if I use the Popular Command, "Envelope & Label Wizard" instead
Mailmerge and Fax - Envelope,

Word 2007 Close without any problem.

Please your help will be appreciated.