Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CRBI CRBI is offline

Default Maintain template when using email mail merge

I have a form letter created in a document template which is a letterhead
template. I merge data into this form letter from an Access database. For
printing the letters, this works fine, but if I choose the option to email
the letters, the template is missing once the email arrives. I actually
mailed one that worked, but now when I email the graphics of the template
arrive as separate attachments of graphics only. Any ideas? Any help is
greatly appreciated!