Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGF2aWRTMTk1OA==?=,

How do I control how the destination is displayed on the screen?

I create a link (within the same document) using the Heading as the target.
It works, BUT when I click on the link - the heading appears on the very
bottom of the computer screen! Is there a way of controlling this - I want
the heading to appear at TOP!

Using a macro, you could perhaps control this. But other than that, there's
nothing in Word that will change how the links work.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org