Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tt tt is offline

Default spaces between words can't be removed?

very weird. my daughter was typing a paper. Not sure how she managed it, but
words will have extra space and the little green squigly. When I remove one
other extra spaces appear before after the edit. It's as if removing one
extra space adds other to other parts of the document. I have never seen
anything like this, nor can I find a solution. Much appreciated for any
advice. The document is in 2007 DOCX format. It started out in Windows,
Office 2007. I then moved it to a MAC Office 2008 to see if I could get a
handle on it there. Same problem.