Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I permanently delete an envelope return address?

In Word 2007, click on the Office Button and then on Word Options in the
bottom border of the dialog and then click on the Advanced Options and then
scroll down to the General section and delete the address from the Mailing
Address box.

In earlier versions of Word, select Options from the Tools menu and then go
to the General tab and do likewise.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Eager to learn in Indy" Eager to learn in
wrote in message ...
Yes, I know about the omit box. And I've tried just manually deleting it.
But it keeps coming back when I'm trying to merge envelopes.