Graham Mayor

Attempting to merge letters with envelopes together imposes some interesting
demands on the abilities of your printer and is frankly impractical in most
circumstances. It is a simple matter to create an envelope merge and use the
same data source and that is what I would recommend. You can even use the
envelope templates for download from my web site as a start point (though
you will have to unlink the macros they contain).

Jim wrote:
I have created a mail merge form letter document in Word 2003 that
selects recipients from an Access 2003 database using a query. I
would to print envelopes to the recipients, which is based on the form
letters, which has the name and address' placed in the Address Block.
I am trying not to create another mail merge document for envelops,
which will use the same query and the form letter. Thanks in advance.