Mike

Okay...it works! Create a blank document, then insert a section break (next
page). On the second page (your envelope), go to file, page setup and and
format the margins & paper for an envelope (make the margins smaller, etc.).
Make sure to select "This section" when you change the page formatting.
Then create the mailing address for the envelope - Word's envelope tool uses
a frame, but I find it easier to use a single cell table (turn off the
borders).

The advantage of this - in case people are wondering why go to all this
trouble - is the letters & envelopes will be all next to each other.

Mike

"Jim" wrote in message
I was afraid of that. Thank you for your help, and I apologize for
misspelling envelope.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Attempting to merge letters with envelopes together imposes some

interesting
demands on the abilities of your printer and is frankly impractical in

most
circumstances. It is a simple matter to create an envelope merge and use

the
same data source and that is what I would recommend. You can even use

the
envelope templates for download from my web site as a start point

(though
you will have to unlink the macros they contain).

Jim wrote:
I have created a mail merge form letter document in Word 2003 that
selects recipients from an Access 2003 database using a query. I
would to print envelopes to the recipients, which is based on the form
letters, which has the name and address' placed in the Address Block.
I am trying not to create another mail merge document for envelops,
which will use the same query and the form letter. Thanks in advance.