Default delete spaces between numbers

I'm not very strong on wildcards, I'm afraid.

"Tony Jollans" No Mail wrote in message
That's a bit complex, Suzanne.

Find ([0-9]) ([0-9])
Replace with \1\2
Check Use Wildcards
Hit Replace All

Or if there might be multiple spaces, use Find: ([0-9]) {1,}([0-9])

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can do this with wildcards. With the "Use wildcards" box checked,

search
for this:

([0-9])( )

and replace with this:

\1

Note that this will replace every space after every number, not just

within
groups of numbers. If the number groups are consistent, you can set up a
wildcard search that will search for the groups and replace them without
spaces. In the example you gave, search for:

([0-9]{2})( )([0-9]{2})( )([0-9]{3})

and replace with:

\1\3\5

For more on using wildcards, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/UsingWildcards.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"antonio bellomi" wrote in
message ...

I need to delete all spaces between numbers automatically
that is to turn numbers like 34 45 656 to 3445656
how can I do, since the option ^# seems to be valid only for the

search
option but not for the replace op.?
tia

--