Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default Removing a footer from the last page in a document template

Why don't you put a Continuous Section Break just before the
attestation clause, then put a Different Footer (apply to this section
only) on the last page; and be sure to set the Signing Footer to
(apply to this section only) on the previous pages.

Post back -- I'll be wanting to do a Will template of my own in not
too long. (What state is yours for, by the way?)

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!