Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default emailmergewithattachments on Outlook 2003 SP3

I think that it is probably some sort of security issue, but try putting a

MsgBox Oitem.Subject

before the

Set oItem = Nothing

to see if the Outlook Mail Item is being created.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi -

I have been using Doug Robbins excellent macro to mail merge
attachments. My previous setup was Outlook 2000 to create merge doc
in Word 2000 and the macro ran great.

I have a separate computer running Outlook 2003 SP3 with Word 2000.
Outlook 2003 will not create a mail merge doc without having Word
2003. So I just use the existing list in Word 2000 that has my files
and e-mail addresses. In that Word 2000 doc I have set the VB
Reference to Outlook 11.0 (for Outlook 2003). I also saved and exited
to be sure it pointed to Outlook 11.0. But the macro loops through
and does not create any e-mails or attachments. Stepping through it
is resolving the paths for the attachments, etc. The break seems to
be that it is not calling Outlook 2003. It does not trigger the
Outlook security either.

Any ideas?
Thanks!