Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
codwilco codwilco is offline

Default Dynamic number of records for merge...

Nevermind. On further research, I am going to just dump the data into Access
and take care of it there! Seems like too much trouble.

"codwilco" wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet something like the following:

1 Person1 25.00 Address1
1 Person1 49.00 Address1
2 Person2 120 Address2
3 Person3 50 Address3
3 Person3 48 Address3
3 Person3 499 Address3

I need one letter for each person with the amounts listed multiple times on
the document. So, I need a record change within the document for each value
and a new document for each record number change.

I cannot figure out how to do this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave