Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MicehlleLeo NZ MicehlleLeo NZ is offline

Default bullets - no capitals

Thanks, although that does confirm my worst fears (I have lots of bulleted
lists in my documents that shouldn't have capitals(they are completing a
sentence stubb) and want capitals in everything else).

I guess I'll resign myself to lots of tedious manual changing. Bah humbug.
Perhaps MS will change it in the future?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can't--at least not without disabling the AutoCorrect option to
capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence.

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote in message
how can I get it so my default is that bulleted lists do not start with a
capital?