Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default replace font color

Hi Rod,

You could use Ctrl-A to select the whole document, then click on the font colour icon on the toolbar (or the font attributes via the
menu) and set the colour to black or auto.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"RPMitchal" wrote in message ...
Word 2003

What I have is a rather lengthy document within which some of the font
colors are other than Black.

What I would like to do is come up with a macro that in essence finds any
font that is NOT Black and change it to Black.

It is my understanding that this can most probably be done with a
find/replace using Wild Cards, but in furthering my VBA education, I would
like to know how it could be done with a VBA Macro.

Thanks in advance - Rod