Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Oliver Oliver is offline

Default Some keys not corresponding

'Keyboard' in the control panel only has the options Character repeat and
curser blink rate. Not Input Locales!!! So what do I do now. Plus I've
tried regional settings and that didn't work either!! Help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You have the wrong (language) keyboard selected. This particular swap is the
difference between US and UK keyboards. See Control Panel | Keyboard | Input
Locales.

"Oliver" wrote in message
For some reason some keys such as @ do not appear when I press shift and @
but instead I have to press the 2/" key. How do I sort this? Thanks