Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default Microsoft 2007

Office button menu, Word Options, Advanced, Display section, switch off
"Show all windows in taskbar".

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Jane Doe" Jane wrote in message
:

Is there a way to restore the close, minimize, and restore window options for
documents which were previously located at the top right side of the screen?
The option still exists in Excel but Word does not have that option. I have
to put an icon on the ribbon to close the document but I have no way of
minimizing or restoring the document.