Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane Jane is offline

Default building blocks table format changing

I am setting up tables as Building Blocks and adding them to the Tables
Gallery. My tables all have the same style for the heading row (Table
Heading, based on Table Body Text) and another for the main rows (Table Body
Text).

When testing the insert of these tables, they work well until suddenly one
of the inserted tables will have the style Table Body Text changed to a
hanging indent. Then ALL my tables stored in building blocks are wrong. I
now have a new style called "Table Body Text +Left: 0.6cm" which I cannot
seem to delete. If I right mouse click it and "Select All 24 instance(s) it
does not select places where the new (wrong) style in my document is used.

I have not done any changes to styles or other work for this to happen. I
just select the new tables from Insert-Tables-Quick Tables.

The original tables in my document that I used to create the Building Blocks
are styles using teh original styles correctly.

I have done this mutiple times with the same result.