Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Printing textbox values in Word 2003

Try going to Tools/Options/Print and turn off "Background printing".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Greenman" wrote in message
I have a value in a textbox that I assign from a command button.
This works
fine, but when I try to print the document none of the text in the
textbox
prints.

I have tried Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print
tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

It still does not work, I also tried on two different printers that
have
different print drivers and neither could print the text.