Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Matthew Lemin Matthew Lemin is offline

Default Sections in Merge

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use a Directory type mailmerge main document in which the first paragraph is
formatted to have a page break before it.

I have the same problem, but it is a label mail merge document so
"Directory" is no use.

Or use Edit replace on the document created by executing a formletter type
mailmerge to replace ^b with ^m.

Tried this but Word simply ignores the procedure just leaving the section
breaks intact. Anyway, why does Word do this? It never used to, earlier
versions always had automatic page breaks.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Joshann" wrote in message
I have set up a merge in Word 2003 that I run from Access 2003. When it
merges, it creates Section Breaks before each new record. I want it to
create Page Breaks instead. Does anyone know how to do this?