Andy Roberts

Thank Greg

Did the job sort of..

two things. Using the REF function can different formatting, fonts etc be
applied to different REFs? Seems to adopt the initial field

Also it doesn't seem to work with items in the headers and footers.

Can you shed any light on these two things?

Regards

Andy

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Andy,

See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Andy Roberts wrote:
What I want to do I have a main document with various fields
throughout it in places where a particular unique piece of
information is required, such as a company name. How can I get
several fields to hold the same information, so that when the
information is added it appears throughout the document in all the
correct places. I only want to type it once.
I presume if the document is protected then only the fields can be
altered.
Thanks

Andy