Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge after upgrading to vista

What happens if you do not try to edit the data source? Just saying that
sql is the data source does not really tell what the data source is as sql
stands for structured query language.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kathy" wrote in message
sql is the data source and it shuts down after I edit recepients then
close
that dialog box.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

We would need to have more information than that to have any chance of
being
able to help you.

At what point in the process does Word shut down? What is the data
source?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kathy" wrote in message
After upgrading to Office 2007 from XP I cannot use the mail merge I
set
up
in the prior version of Word. Everytime I try to use it Word shuts
down.