Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Getting Wrong Characters in Word

Don't accidentally press LeftAlt-Shift, which toggles/cycles through
the installed software keyboards.

(Or maybe you have a laptop with another language's keyboard built in,
in which case there's a key somewhere to toggle them.)

On Sep 1, 7:35*pm, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
Check your keyboard language setting.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sanjeev" wrote in message

After working for some time in MS Office I start getting wrong characters
from the keyboard. For example pressing "?" would bring up É .

Everything would get back to normal if I re-boot the system.

Any solutions?-