Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default Multiple Links from Word table to Excel

Try my 'Field Link Updater, at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=261488
It should do what you want.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Cyberjeff" wrote in message ...
I have a word template with dozens of links to an Excel spreadsheet.
Currently when I change the source data in Excel, I have to got to the word
table, I click Edit, Link and then Change Source for every entry in the Word
Table.
Is there a way to change the source file once and have all the items in the
Excel source file be automatically updated to the links in my Word table?
The format of the Excel sheet does not change, the links always point to the
same place, it is only the name of the spreadsheet which changes.