Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Default Word 2003 Ink Drawing and Writing Toolbar

Hi jodonnell

Are you running this on a Tablet? As far as I know, the Ink toolbars are
only available on a machine running the Tablet edition of Windows. On my
desktop, I can't see the Ink toolbars. But I can see them on my Tablet. And
I didn't have to install anything special on the Tablet to achieve this.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"jodonnell" wrote in message
I just purchased Word 2003 Upgrade. I cannot find the Ink Drawing and
Writing
Toolbar. Is there a seperate version for tablet pc?