CyberTaz

Since the primary sort key is author's last name followed by first name, and
those come first, perhaps a table isn't necessary. Try this;

When you type the biblio entries, press the Enter Key once (and only once)
at the end of each entry as though it were a paragraph consisting of 1 run-on
sentence.

Select the paragraphs that comprise the biblio and go to TableSort. Confirm
that the top list specifies 'Paragraphs' and that the 'No Header Row' option
is selected.

Regards |:)

"Swill" wrote:

I am a graduate student and I write many papers. Necessarily I reference much
of the same work from my field of research in my different projects. I want
to build a bibliography where I can copy and paste reference items from a
hard list bibliography to the project I am working on. Such a bibliography
may eventually include perhaps over a hundred references. The entries are
APSR style sitings and are listed alphabetically by author last name first
e.g. Last name, first name. 2005. "Title of Article." Periodical Title.
Vol(no): 123-156. This obviously means that many entries may be several
lines. When I try and Table then sort, it sorts by each and every line. Not
very useful. If I do this in a table won't copy and pasting also paste the
table in the new text? That is why I want as little formatting as possible.

Thanks.
--
Thanks Swill