Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default After mail merge, can I save multiple pages of labels

Execute the merge to a new document and then save that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Bob in Rochester" Bob in wrote in
message ...
I'm using Word 2003. After I do a merge, even though the preview shows
just
the first page of labels, I can still print multiple pages. But if I try
save it as a xxxx.doc file to print later, I seem to only save the first
sheet. Is there any way to save the multiple pages for later printing or
do
I have to go through the merge routine again?