Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default A row breaks in the middle of the table

Hi ?B?TWFyayBEYXZpbGE=?=,

I'm not totally
sure, but I think the problem actually was that there was a page break
floating around somewhere (in the background?) in the middle of the table,
and that the table was breaking across a page break. (Not breaking across
two pages, but breaking across a hard page break lodged in the middle of a
page.)

Hmmm. Since the "break" didn't copy across to a new document, I have my
doubts whether a page break was involved. But glad things settled down for
you, at any rate :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org