Daiya Mitchell

Well, sorta. I was just making a snide crack, because there isn't really
anything else to be done about this problem, except try to complain enough
to get a feature change. And posting a suggestion, as Taha did, is about
all that can be done in that direction.

On 6/2/05 7:15 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think Daiya was suggesting that if you want to see different behavior, you
need to convert to Mac. Actually, you can change the font color of just the
paragraph mark, but, aside from the fact that this would be ridiculously
tedious, it would also affect the formatting of bullets and numbering.