Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy[_2_] Wendy[_2_] is offline

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Home and student on more than one computer

Very interesting link indeed Terry. It is as 'clear as mud' as they say.

Wendy

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I found a good link here
http://news.office-watch.com/t/n.asp...=872&zoneid=13

It explains that I was wrong about using a 'portable device', but as the
link says - how would MS find out. g

Terry

"Wendy" wrote in message
Okay folks, thanks for your input. That's what I was hoping, to be able
to put it on more than one machine. You say three? That is not bad I
suppose.

Wendy

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
AFAIAA, Home & Student does not come in OEM guise. You can install it on
three Desktop/Laptop computers belonging to residents of your home. The
EULA should confirm this for you.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi,

I have tried to research this on the Web but I am still none the wiser
so I will ask the question in here.

I have bought a brand new copy of Microsoft Office 2007 home and
student. All I want to know is can I install it on more than one
computer under the same roof?

Thank You

Wendy