birderbea birderbea is offline
Junior Member

Tried this. Still getting double space when I hit the Return key. Bea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Create a new, blank document. In the Paragraph dialog box, set Spacing
Before and After to zero, and then click the Default button. If/when you are
prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so.

To open the Paragraph dialog box, you can click the dialog launcher button
(the arrow on the bottom right) of the Paragraph group on the Home tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"plkldf" wrote in message
How do I get Word 2007 to single space when I hit the enter key? It's
double-spacing...