Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dusty boots dusty boots is offline

Default border is cut off when printing

How do I do that? I use Format/Borders & Shading to select the type of border
I want and it goes into the document w/o me having any control where it goes.
In addition, MS Help says that on Page Setup I should change all margins to
"0" in order to find out what the correct margins are - I did that and
margins are .25 top/bottom, .07 Left, and .05 Right. Using those margins, the
right hand border is Still not printing.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Most printers cannot print to the edge of the page. You may have to move
your border into the printable area.

dusty boots wrote:
I have the same problem, the right hand border does not print. I
followed the instructions of the link listed below, problem still not
solved. Suggestions? dusty boots

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

Valorie wrote:
Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and
still can not get it to print.