Anne Troy

Then why keep it unprotected? If you place it in a table cells and set the
row height EXACTLY, then you've got about the best you can get.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"graphicguy" wrote in message
I have created a file with 3 sections. The first has a section break
(continuous) and I protected the first section. The second section is
unprotected and I want to limit the number of lines within this section.

The
second section has a section break (next page) and the third section is
protected. I do not want the other members of our staff to be able to

extend
the second section beyond the 10 lines I have in the unprotected section.

Is
there any way to do this?
-- graphicguy