Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
_chc1 _chc1 is offline

Default How get out of Table mode when want to continue a document?

Just moved me to next page into third column of table.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Right Arrow out of the last cell or click below the table. Much easier to
see what you're doing if you have table gridlines and nonprinting characters
displayed; there is *always* an empty paragraph below the table.

"_chc1" wrote in message
news
I am formatting an 8-page newsletter. On page two, I used the Table

format.
On page three, I would like to be out of the table and use whatever

formats I
choose. Can't see to get out of Table.