Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Booklet printing in Word 2007?

Unfortunately, this is a known bug with (so far) no known solution.

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:35:56 +0000, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

What is the best way to print a leaflet or booklet from Word 2007?

D'OH! I've just discovered Book Fold in Page Setup.

Well, I thought I'd fixed it, but no. If I do a Print Preview, all is

fine.
If I then print on my LaserJet 4000, the image that should be on the front
page is on the back (on the same side of A4).

Any ideas?