Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word2003 document doesn't work in Word2007

From a copy of the document, save it as HTML. That will separate out the
graphics into different files.

See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm for more details.

As long as the graphic is really in the document, at least you will then
have it as a separate graphic again (and keep it safe)!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"OldManEd" wrote in message
I have a very old Word2003 document I created about 20 years in earlier
version of Word and use 4 times a year to send out a newsletter. That
document has an inserted logo that was originally created, I recall, in
Corel Draw, maybe version 1!!!! It has worked fine in all newer versions of
Word.

The logo does not show in Word2007. Is there some way around this? I no
longer have Corel Draw nor the original Corel file.

OMEd