Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
El Greco El Greco is offline

Default Word 2007 Label Mail Merge Suppression Issue

I am trying to create a mail merge document for labels. My spereadsheet
includes number of fields some with blank cells. In Word 2003 the blank
fields were supressed. In Word 2007 the appear as blank lines.

Is there anyway to fix this? I want to use the Mail Merge Wizard....i've
tried using the Address Block (which does suppress the blank fields) BUT the
structure isn't right for me as i want the persons name on the first line and
then the compnay.