Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
nirie1 nirie1 is offline

Default add rows to word 2007 locked table w/ calculations

I have a quote form that is to be completed online. The form is locked
and the table has at least 20 rows but they still need to add more
occasionaly. I want them to be able to add rows. I thought to make
this a different section that is unlocked but then I lose the ability
for the form to automatically calculate the totals. Is there any way I
can do this with the form still calculating the tables.

Just an FYI I can follow instructions to the T but have no idea about
VBA, macros, etc. I am really starting to think I need to take a
programming class only problem is I never really use this stuff
except when I am trying to do stuff in Word or Access that I know can
be done but just dont know how to do. Plus its all Greek to me. I am
very visual (not artsy jsut visual) and can design a form, document or
database but the jargon gets me everytime. I taught myself most of
what I know for Microsoft and do much better then most people I know
of I just can't do the programming/macro stuff!