Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
scribblemaven scribblemaven is offline

Default How do I insert headers and page numbers with exclusions?

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately, this method only seems to work
intermittently, and, for a document of any length, is incredibly
time-consuming. Is there really no other way to indicate pages that should
not have headers?

"PJY" wrote:

Insert a section break on the page before the page in which you do not want a
page number. On the page that you do not want a page number to appear, open
the header and deselect link to previous, then delete the page number that is
in that header, do the same to resume page numbering.

"scribblemaven" wrote:

I'm trying to insert headers that include the page number, but do not want
the header on certain pages. How do I get the header to apply globally, but
with these exceptions?