Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default WORD 2007 Cursor will nto appear!

Did you ACTIVATE the product again after the reinstallation?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Will McKinley" wrote in message
I'm sure the solution is embarrasingly simple, but ever since I had to do
System Recovery, and lost data and programs and had to reinstall
everything,
my WORD 2007 p[resents me with an odd behavior: The cursor will not appear
on
a new document or a Quick Template document. I get it all ready in terms
of
font, paragraphs, lines, etc. and no matter whether I use New Document or
Template or Quick Style, the cusor does not appear, and so I cannot write
anything. Would anyone kindly point out to me what I am doing wrong and
what
I should do? Thanks.
--
Will McKinley