Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Help with pasting in Excel charts

In your company template, change the line spacing in paragraphs
containing charts from "exactly" to "single" or "at least".

Geoff C wrote:

Hope I can explain the problem. When I paste a series excel charts into a
plain vanilla new word document, they fill the page width, and continue one
after the after, which is exactly what I want. However, when using our
company template, all I can see of the chart is the very bottom edge. I can
select it and format it as Square to make all visible, but I can't quite put
my finger on what it is about the template that makes this happen. Can
anyone suggest where to look?

Many thanks,
Geoff.