Stan Brown

Default Where are macros, key assignments stored?

Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:53:03 -0800 from Chuck Goldstein
:
Many thanks for the advice. Before I read about the Acrobat 7 impact, I did
set up a separate global template, myGlobal.dot as you suggested and that
works fine. Would that be preferable even when normal.dot is
maintaining definitions properly?

Yes, because you never know when normal.dot will get corrupted or
you'll have to reinstall word.

I put shortorg.dot into MyGlobal.dot as you suggested. When I click on
"Tools
Organize Keyboard ..." nothing happens.??? What should I see? Tried to
email Chris Woodman but the email address on his site is inop.

Sounds like my experience. I don't understand why so many people
think that program is better than sliced bread.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/