Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Space between paragraphs

You could have done the same thing in Word 2000. The Spacing Before/After
setting is in the Format | Paragraph dialog. You need to modify the Normal
style in your document.

"Jorge" wrote in message
Please ignore my post.

Word 2007 has a command to force an empty line after each paragraph. I
changed it in Word 2007 and transferred it again to 2000 and all is fine
now.

"Jorge" wrote in message
I wrote something in Word2007 (Beta) and now I transferred it to Word

2000.

I don't want a space between paragraphs, but when ever I press return I

get
an empty line. I have put everything in single spacing, so I don't know
what is happening.

I pasted the text from one file onto the end of another (both are and

were
.doc files) Everything is fine with the first but not the second.

help!