Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default How do I add a third page to a 2 page template?

That's terrible advice! Never format a document by inserting superfluous
paragraphs (nor spaces nor tabs, for that matter). Add pages by inserting
page breaks. If 'break' is not showing, you are, perhaps, in the header or
footer?

"MinutiaMinder" wrote in message
Depending upon what type of template it is - particularly if it is in
Word -
you should be able to place your cursor at the end of the document, and
then
hit your Enter key a few times until it creates a new page.

If it is not Word, let me know what it is, and I'll try to give you a more
responsive answer!!

MM
--
www.minutiaminders.com

The Entrepreneur''''''''''''''''s Lifeline

"Teacher" wrote:

I downloaded a 2 page template, but need to add a third page. "Break"
does
not appear as a choice in the "Insert" tab.