Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Problem with Office 2003 envelope address block

if you're having trouble with "ADDRESSBLOCK" fields you should probably try
using individual fields instead, cf. Graham Mayor's page at

I'd try to describe addressblock fields, but since you've already fought
with the tutorial (which one??) it's probably not worth it...

Peter Jamieson

"Jenny" wrote in message
I cannot get mail merge to print anything in the address block except for
"Street Address" over and over. I've studied the tutorial; I believe I am
doing everything correctly, but the program will not put in the
information
from my Excel database. Please help. Thnk you.
--
Jenny