Julian Turner

Default Is there a way to "join" tables in Word 2003?

I have found that this does not work in Word XP (so I assume 2003).

After Word 97 or 2000, tables now seem to be treated as separate floating
objects, and so do not form part of the normal document flow as they did in
Word 97. This means that removing paragraphs does not work, and it feels
like a retrograde development. Is there any way of adjusting Word XP/2003 to
stop tables being treaded like floating elements, and go back to the more
intuitive Word 97 approach.

Also, converting tables from XP to 97 is a disaster, as they are all
inserted in Frames.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In general, removing any empty paragraphs between the tables should suffice.
Make sure the tables are not wrapped (wrapping is set to None).

"Loretta" wrote in message
I have a form that I used OCR on first...now I need to make a few seperate
small tables (same size) ONE table...does anyone know if that possible?