Quentin Grady

This post not CC'd by email
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:47:00 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

These diagrams were new in Word 2002, and they're actually rather difficult
to use (or at least more trouble than *I'd* bother with), but they do at
least meet the minimum requirements (I think) of your description.

G'day G'day Suzanne,

I hadn't noticed them when I upgraded to 2002. To busy with other
things I guess. They worked quite nicely for the application I had in
mind today. I was able to find one with tastefully shaded arcs.

One improvement I'd like is for the arc to have arrow heads. I was
able to number the text boxes so hopefully the reader will follow the
intended progression.

Best wishes and once again thank YOU,

--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /