Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa M

Default "Formatting too complex, pls full save" from Word/SAP on CITRIX s

Applications involved: Reports printed from SAP apparently using Word 2002.
SAP/Word accessed via Citrix MetaFrame 4.0 (Build 2198) on a Windows 2003
Server (with Office XP SP3).

An off-site group of users log into a CITRIX server here to access SAP and
print many small individual reports(20-30K apiece) from SAP. These reports
are just short text with a header and footer, and don't appear to have any
tables in them. SAP allows users to select up to 100 reports at a time to
print via checkboxes. The reports start to print, but MSWord's "formatting
too complex.." error occurs after about 20 jobs have printed. So we assume
Word is being used to format the documents somehow.

We must click thru several identical "formatting too complex..." error msgs
in Word to get rid of them.

We have made sure Fast Saves and Track Changes are turned off in Word;
applied Office XP SP3; tried the "Update to Match Selection" workaround in
Format/Styles and Formatting in Word (KB Article 292174), and checked CITRIX
discussion groups for clues, finding none.

Are there any additional things we could check or look for from a Word
perspective?

--
Lisa M