Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Removing L-shaped lines from each corner

No, it won't. That article explains how to *add* crop marks. Instead, see
€śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open
a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Rae Drysdale" wrote in message
This will help - see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CropMarks.htm

--
Rae Drysdale

"Elizabeth S." wrote:

Hello,

I am attempting to email an important document. I have these L-shaped
lines in each of the four corners. They appear to be the same lines

that are
in preview box when you try to add a border.

Can you tell me how to adjust the settings so that they do not appear

when
an person views the documents?

THANKS!!