Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default MailMerge prints only one label

Seems like you probably missed the step to propagate the setup from the
first label on the sheet to all of the labels.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
Hi,

In Office 2007 I have 137 records using the Microsoft 30 Per Page
layout. When I click the "Finish & Merge" button "Print Documents"
pulldown I get the "Merge to Printer" screen with "All" records
selected. On the "Print" screen I have "Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer". Why does the TIF file show only one record?

Thanks,
Viepia